US Endoscopy is a subsidiary of STERIS Corporation.
Listening...and delivering solutions®, the US Endoscopy listening...and delivering solutions® design, and all marks denoted with ® or ™ are registered or pending applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, or trademarks owned by US Endoscopy, unless otherwise stated.
- AdvanCE® capsule delivery device, U.S. patent number 8,834,355, and other patents pending.
- AquaShield® water bottle system, U.S. patent number 9,144,373, and other patents pending.
- BioGuard® air/water & suction valves, patents pending.
- BioShield® biopsy valve, U.S. patent numbers 7,967,744 and 8,702,596, and other patents pending.
- BioVac® direct suction device, U.S. patent number 8,251,945 and European patent number 1,991,288.
- Carr-Locke injection needle, U.S. patent numbers 6,666,847 and 7,727, 197, and Japan patent number 4,517,330.
- CO2EFFICIENT® endoscopic insufflator, U.S. patent numbers 7,806,850 and 8,157,763, Australia patent number 2006306361, China patent number ZL200680043998.7, Japan patent number 5,208,753, Korea patent number 10-1258447, and other patents pending.
- DuoSwift® combination squeegee brush, patents pending.
- eTrap® polyp trap, U.S. patent number 8,088,079.
- Guardus® overtube, patents pending.
- Histolock® resection device, U.S. patent number 9,572,591, and other patents pending.
- Infinity® sampling devices, U.S. patent number 8,968,213, European patent number 2,629,676, Japan patent number 5,981,927, and other patents pending.
- iSnare® system, U.S. patent numbers 7,691,110 and 8,343,168; Japan patent numbers 4977017 and 5318783; European patent number 1,766,476, and other patents pending.
- Moray® micro forceps, patents pending.
- Quick-Catch™ in-line suction polyp trap, Canadian patent number 2,653,015, Chinese patent number ZL200780023030.2, European patent number 2,023,821, Japanese patent numbers 5,415,258 and 5,639,241, and other patents pending.
- Raptor® grasping device and Raptor® grasping device - mini, U.S. patent numbers D689,606, D710,006 and D725,265, D758,581, D779,668, and other patents pending.
- Roth Net® retrieval devices and Roth Net® Platinum® retrieval devices, U.S. patent numbers 6,814,739, 8,016,838, 8,057,484, 8,591,521, 9,204,888, and 9,486,188; European patent number 1,387,639; Japan patent numbers 4,154,660, 4,505,658, 5,460,582, and 5,961,195, and other patents pending.
ADVANCE, BIOSHIELD, BIOVAC, ETRAP, GUARDUS, MIO, ROTH NET, ROTH NET PLATINUM, and US ENDOSCOPY LISTENING...AND DELIVERING SOLUTIONS are registered trademarks of United States Endoscopy Group, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other company or product names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Copyright © 2017
All rights reserved.