“I was involved in a case dealing with a round foreign body in the stomach. The patient had accidentally swallowed his wedding ring the day before! He explained to us that while weightlifting, the ring began pinching his finger. Oddly enough, he felt the best solution was to take it off and put it in his mouth for safe-keeping while finishing his workout.
Our doctor asked for the newer Roth Net Platinum retriever. The net opened nice and wide and made it very easy to capture the ring. When the patient woke up, the ring had already been cleaned and put back on his finger!”
RN - Iowa